Abuse and Mandatory Reporting
This Mandatory reporting workshop provides the essential knowledge for anyone working or volunteering within the community service sector.
This workshop looks at the roles and responsibilities of support workers and volunteers as a mandatory reporter in the prevention of abuse and neglect.
Support workers and volunteers
- Roles and responsibilities in the prevention of abuse and neglect
- Legislative roles and responsibilities in relation to reporting abuse and neglect (i.e. mandatory reporting)
- Definitions of abuse and neglect including recognising harm indicators and risk and protective factors;
- Organisational/individual responsibility in responding to indicators of harm and client support needs
- Prevention stratgies and practices
- Reponding to disclosure of abuse and neglect
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Set2Learn.
Thank you for subscribing! Go to your email to confirm your subscription.