This course is designed to give the participant the knowledge, skills and confidence to identify and manage an asthmatic and anaphylactic reaction.
Topics covered include:
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis signs, symptoms and triggers
- Asthma, anaphylaxis and allergies
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis medication and devices
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis action plans
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis risk management
- Practical demonstration in using Asthma inhalers
- Practical demonstration in using adrenaline auto-injector (Epipen)
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis first aid management
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Set2Learn.