This course is designed to give the participant the knowledge, skills and confidence to identify and manage an asthmatic and anaphylactic reaction.
Topics covered include:
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis signs, symptoms and triggers
- Asthma, anaphylaxis and allergies
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis medication and devices
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis action plans
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis risk management
- Practical demonstration in using Asthma inhalers
- Practical demonstration in using adrenaline auto-injector (Epipen)
- Asthma and Anaphylaxis first aid management
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Set2Learn.
Thank you for subscribing! Go to your email to confirm your subscription.