BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and Management
RTO Registration Code: 45249
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements.
They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Who is this for?This qualification has been designed to provide a strong foundation for support workers, team leaders, coordinators, frontline managers, and other staff who currently provide services to people with disabilities as part of their day to day work.
Entry RequirementsTo be eligible to study the Diploma of Leadership and Management applicants must be:
1. At least 18 years of age and possess sound written and oral English language skills. All applicants will be required to complete an induction including a Language, literacy and numeracy assessment.
2. Currently working in a managerial role or have support in the workplace to act as in a leadership role in the current place of work.
Units of Study12 units must be completed to attain this qualification, consisting of 4 core units and 8 elective units.
(Please note that elective units are selected by SET2LEARN based on industry consultation)
BSBLDR511 Develop and use emotional intelligence
BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
BSBLDR502 Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
BSBWOR502 Lead and manage team effectiveness
BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
BSBHRM405 Support the recruitment, selection and induction staff
BSBINN502 Build and sustain an innovative work environment
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
BSBADM502 Manage meetings
BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
CHCCSM005 Develop, facilitate and review all aspects of case management
DeliveryThis course will be run over 26 weeks for existing workers using a blend of face-face, online webinars, work-based observations and self-paced activities.
AssessmentAssessment that you will undertake to complete your course may include:
1. Workbook Activities
3. Summative Assessments
4. Product/Additional Evidence
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) / Credit TransferYou can apply for recognition of prior learning for any learning gained through previous employment or study. You may also apply for any credit transfer on units already completed. Please discuss this further by contacting us on (02) 9853 3268.
How To Apply1. Check you eligibility listed under Entry Requirements.
2. Request an Enrolment Form and Student Handbook Pack by contacting SET2LEARN on (02) 9853-3268.
3. Read the information in your pack carefully and assess your suitability to the course. Feel free to ring us directly with any enquiries you may have.
4. Set up your Unique Student Identifier (your pack explains what this is and how to set it up).
5. Complete and send in your Enrolment Forms and Proof of Citizenship Status to SET2LEARN.
6. Receive notification of the outcome and confirmation of fees if you are accepted.
Course FeesFull fee for service: $1,400
A $200 per person deposit is required upon commencement and the balance is paid by regular weekly instalments.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for further information on payments policy.
Upcoming Accredited Courses
|Name||Course Start Date||Course End Date||Cost|
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Set2Learn.
Thank you for subscribing! Go to your email to confirm your subscription.