Epilepsy and High Risk of Seizure
Who is this for?
text here for who this workshop is for
This workshop covers different types of Epilepsy and Seizures and the use of Buccal and Intranasal Midazolam for the emergency treatment of seizures, as well as the side effects, dosage, record keeping and after treatment care.
This course covers:
- Epilepsy and its causes
- Different types of seizures
- First aid management for seizures
- Monitoring and recording seizures
- Identifying and minimising risk factors
- What is Midazolam?
- Midazolam overdose identification/action
- Midazolam administration via Buccal and Intranasal route.
- Appropriate action if Midazolam is ineffective
- Individual Care Plans
- Duty of Care and Legal responsibilities
Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be issued with a Certificate of Completion valid for a period of 1 year.
For group discounts please contact us on (02) 8076 4774
Have a question?