PEG Tube Feeding Competencies
Our Percutaneous Endoscopic Gastrostomy (PEG) PEG feeding training has been designed to familiarise participants with the cause and approaches of PEG feeding. It is aimed at carers and community support workers that frequently work with people who required PEG Feeding.
The PEG Feeding Training is hands-on practical and theory.
The course covers:
- The reasons for using gastrostomy tubes
- How to administer feeds and flushes safely
- The potential complications of using feeding tubes
- Effectively troubleshoot potential problems of gastrostomy tubes
- Hygiene and infection control
- Know when to ask for specialist help
- The correct use of a Kangaroo pump
- Practical assessment using a mannequin
Please Note: Upon completion, participants will be issued with a certificate of completion.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Set2Learn.
Thank you for subscribing! Go to your email to confirm your subscription.